Sunday 19 April 2015

March 2015 create a card kit challenge entry

This was my entry for April.

The design brief was to make a Mother's Day card using the items in the kit, only this month it also stated that extra points would be given if a brown wooden bead and some green decopatch paper was used too! 
For this card I opened up an A5 card from the kit and folded each side in half, I then cut the corners of the card and joined to the edges. Then using the pieces of the kit I decorated the card with the lace rub ons, ribbon, embelishments, peal offs and papers. I used tea dye distress ink around the edges of the card.
The wooden bead I painted with white acrylic paint and used a punch to create a rosette and the little tiny flowers I stuck to the bead came out of the punch.
The decopatch paper I made into the bunting thats running along the middle of the card.
I really enjoyed making this months! 


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for your comments :) xx